Your Role:This individual will play key roles in our bioinformatics tool/platform development to support R&D, marketing and company business. Work independently and collaboratively with members of bioinformatics, R&D and marketing to develop bioinformatics/chemoinformatics tools/pipelines/platforms; Data analysis on high-dimensional data sets from a wide range of sources to provide solutions to research and business; Develop new computational methods and algorithms to support new product and technology development related to metabolomics, genomics and chemoinformatics.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in bioinformatics, computational biology or CS with biology/chemistry knowledge. Master's or PhD degree preferred.
- Strong background in Bioinformatics, Genomics and/or Proteomics.
- Experience in software application development with strong programming skills.
- Experience with machine learning.
- Proficiency in scripting language (eg perl or python) and java is required, knowledge in javaEE, PHP and R is a plus.
- Experience in SQL and noSQL is a plus