DescriptionEmerson, a global manufacturer of high-quality products, systems and services for commercial, industrial and consumer markets is seeking a Perfect Execution Manager. This person will report directly to the Director of Perfect Execution. They will support Site leaders and Process Improvement teams by providing analysis, tools and methodology development, project management, training support, and any other requirements as needed.
- Assist in the implementation of Emerson’s Perfect Execution strategy at site, drive cross functional mapping events and initiatives for site operations
- Collaborate with site leadership to provide support for Perfect Execution initiatives, Lean Daily Management e.g. Site Dashboard, RCCM, 5S, Kanban, Visual Management, SQDC process
- Must be able to perform site data analysis: Must be able to perform supply chain analytics, perform kanban calculation, analyze business intelligence information using a variety of internal IT systems and the Microsoft Office Suite. Responsible for the development and publishing of site dashboards. Identification of trends and recommendations will be expected. Preference will be given to candidates who have demonstrated advanced skills using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Improve site data management: Drive site data integrity & accuracy.
- Participate in Value Stream Mapping (VSM) events and work as part of the project team to reach the future state vision. Be able to map information, process, and material flows and identify areas for improvement.
- Support site strategic procurement on supplier development program e.g. capacity analysis, cycle time studies and planning /scheduling tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations or Business required, MBA preferred
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with multinational companies preferred.
- Prior work experience within Supply Chain, Operations Management or Project Management required.
- Strong analytical writing, data analysis, presentation presence, and computer skills required.
- This person must be adaptable and allow for a flexible work schedule.
- Minimum travel (10%)