Stockholm, Sweden /
Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
The financial reporting domain at Klarna is divided into several teams with their unique responsibilities. However, there is of course one thing in common for all of them - they consist of highly driven people with a combination of analytical skills and a great team spirit! In particular, the teams strive for leading-edge financial reporting, using state-of-the art tech.
As part of an Regulatory reporting team you will:
- Take on the role as the liquidity reporting expert and be responsible for the liquidity reporting package including LCR, ALMM and NSFR
- In cooperation with the engineers, place requirements from the liquidity space to any solutions feeding the reports with data
- Support wider business objectives by providing liquidity reporting expertise on new products and markets
- Analyse existing and upcoming regulations from a liquidity perspective
- Build and maintain relationships across a wide range of teams and domains at Klarna
- Develop as a professional in an exciting organisation that provides opportunity to be the go-to person within your area of expertise
Who you are:
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment
- A proactive doer that strives to increase quality and efficiency in your area of expertise
- You will play an important role in taking regulatory reporting at Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results!
You should have:
- A degree from a university in a numerate subject (e.g. Economics or Business Administration) or professional education regarding financial accounting and reporting
- Experience of regulatory reporting in banking, fintech or financial institutions
- Applicable work experience preferably from financial regulatory reporting and knowledge about liquidity reporting specifically
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Strong attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving
- A proactive approach and high problem solving abilities
- A positive attitude that contributes to the team spirit!
Apply by submitting a CV in english below!