Consumer Insights Manager (12 months) - Volvo Car UK
We are people who want to make a difference.Everything we do starts with people. It’s what makes us different from all other car companies. If you share our belief in the power of people and our passion for human-centric innovation, you will thrive together with brilliant, like-minded colleagues who are committed to making a true difference?
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to manage the Consumer division’s insights programme to deliver an engaging and actionable consumer data set that drives business approaches and targets. Influencing key stakeholders across the business to ensure that consumer insights are at the core of decision making and planning.
What you’ll do
You will be at the heart of our consumers and will enable the business to understand its customer, how they, think behave, and buy. You will play a key role in future proofing our business decision making by identifying gaps in our insight programme, proactively building holistic insight solutions and educating stakeholders on relevant and cutting-edge market insights
Your key tasks:
- Ensure all consumer facing projects and activities start with a compelling consumer insight
- Identify new targets and opportunities outside of standard automotive processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify insights needs, plan appropriate solutions and deliver actionable inputs
- Deliver and present compelling commercial insights to inform business decision making at VCUK
- Capture and interpret customer data from a range of sources and communicate these findings across the department
- Set the insights agenda and raise the importance, integration and profile of insights across the wider business
- Measure and report impact of deliverables with clear learning plan for optimisation Responsible for the day to day supervision of the Consumer Insights team
- Embed the ambition of the CI team into the heart of the organisation
- Monitoring of performance and prioritisation of projects
- Sets high standards and performance goals aligned with the Head of CE&D objectives and leads others to achieve these goals
- Foster strong links with the EMEA team
- Continuous review of processing efficiency and control effectiveness, ensuring maximum efficiencies are delivered within an effective minimum control framework
Do you fit the profile?
You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a consumer insights role, with a proven track record outside of automotive in various industries. You’ll have extensive experience in modern research approaches and strong background in data analytics and market research. Above all you’ll have an infectious passion for consumer insights and a proven track record in extracting key insights and translating them into workable, measurable recommendations. A team player with excellent communication and influencing skills.
This is a 12 months fixed term contract. The salary for the role is £45 - £50k with a flexible location Daventry or Maidenhead. Please note that applications via email will not be accepted.
How to learn more and apply
We want your application via the link provided no later than October 26th. For questions regarding the position or recruitment process, please contact senior recruiter Dalila Kendic at email@example.com.
Who are we?Everything we do starts with people. Our purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. The people of Volvo Cars are committed to making a difference in our world. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. We believe in bringing out the best in each other and harnessing the true power of people. At Volvo Cars your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential. Join us on a journey of a lifetime as we create safety, autonomous driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow. Maidenhead, GB