Are you passionate about making a difference for end users with intimate health care needs?
Do you enjoy working interchangeably with both high level strategic consumer concepts and at the same time with concrete roll-out plans and process implementation?
Then we offer a unique chance as Project Manager in Consumer Programs. In Coloplast we support end-users with support programs, product sampling and through order and delivery services. The Consumer Program team designs, develops and implements these programs from a global level, in close collaboration with markets at a local/ regional level. Together we support our consumer teams and direct entities around the world in realizing our ambitions.
Coloplast is focused on bringing new innovative products to market that require increasing focus towards our service concepts and digital offerings. Consumer Programs is located in our Growth organization (Sales), and the role of this Project Manager is to bridge the gap to our Innovation Organization (R&D, Product Mgmt., Pricing & Trade). This Project Manager will be key to the overall strategic direction, the tactical planning and operational execution of how these product solutions will be launched in relation to our services.
Join Coloplast and make a real difference in the world for people with intimate healthcare needs.
Join Consumer Programs and become a part of Consumer Sales
At our HQ in Humlebæk, you will be part of the Consumer Sales organization (part of Commercial Operations organized in Growth). Here, you will work with other Project Managers in Innovation, Commercial Process Owners and our digital teams.
Bridge the gap between product innovations and service concepts
As Project Manager, you will be working closely together with stakeholders from many different parts of the organization, both in HQ and with our markets. It is your responsibility to understand which requirements the product sets for commercial processes, data collection from different platforms and how we apply that data in our consumer programs. In addition, you will be driving the development and implementation of content in our programs. This includes collaborating with marketing communications and external agencies, but also being proactive in gathering available content and developing on your own. You are also responsible for driving approval processes through Medical Marketing and Regulatory Affairs.
You are expected to build strong relationships and work closely with the local subsidiary teams/ markets, and define how we balance global, scalable solutions with local dynamics and needs.
More specifically, you
- Set the direction for how new product innovations can be launched within service concepts (owning and driving the service blueprint)
- Collect and develop content for our service concepts/engagement programs
- Understand the requirements of product innovations to data collection
- Collaborate with digital teams across the organization to ensure that data can be collected as intended
- Collaborate with process owners on how to adapt to implement new products and concepts into current commercial processes
- Set the direction for how we utilize the collected data to set KPIs and success criteria for the program
- Engage with external agencies
- Commercial project manager with an eye for execution
First and foremost, you have strong project management and communication skills that you enjoy applying with a broad stakeholder group. You are passionate about improving health outcomes through integrated digital offerings. You have a flair for designing and executing on service concepts, i.e. designing the program/ identifying how the offering is part of current program, identifying how we collect data, set requirements towards digital solutions and report on the impact of the solution. Being responsible from a consumer programs perspective, requires that you also have a strong creative capacity and the ability to develop content on your own. You know how to translate clinical insights to meaningful messaging that support our users on their journey.
In addition, the below skills improve your chance of success
- Bachelor or Master’s degree within relevant field, e.g., business, digital innovation or marketing/communication
- +3 years of experience with marketing communication, digital innovation, service design, commercial processes or similar
- Ability to work on a strategic/conceptual level, but also getting into the details of our processes, performance numbers and project plans
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to attend to needs of a broad stakeholder group and create engagement across the organization
- Experience with e-mail marketing is a plus
- Are fluent in English in both speech and writing – Danish is not a prerequisite.
- Have a strong eye for details and collaborate equally well with developers as with the business.
Travel of app
15 days is to be expected (post COVID-19).
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Head of Consumer Programs, Maria Vejen Lacoppidan on . We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously, so do not hesitate to apply. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with intimate healthcare needs. Employing about 12.000 people and with products available in more than 143 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things.