As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
Job title: Inside Territory Account Manager
Location: Austin, TX or Westminster, CO
Welcome to the workplace of the future!Are you ready to be part of a team that connects, shares and collaborates at a global level?
Our global team is made up of smart, highly-capable, inquisitive people who bring their best selves to work each day.
Join our world-class team and help us discover and advance the next frontier of communication and collaboration technology.
From the beginning, giving back to our communities has been a natural part of our culture. Thrive and grow personally and professionally, build strong relationships around the world and make a difference through our community involvement efforts.
We are seeking Inside Territory Account Managers (ITAM) for our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical understanding of Unified Communications and a proven capability and historical success in closing business over the phone and video. You are a resourceful, self-starter who can perform heavy prospecting, identify influencers, and key decision makers within accounts and drive the sales process and cycle through your proven sales skills and partner relationships.
The ITAM is a Quota carrying sales rep that drives revenue in a set of installed base and prospect accounts in the North American Midmarket segment and remotely engages end-user prospects and channel partners with appropriate qualifying questions and conversations to drive interest in Poly’s solutions.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas via prospecting into installed base customer accounts and net new sales opportunities uncovered through outbound call/email campaigns/prospects.
- Understand customer/partner needs and requirements to provide the best solutions for their needs.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Meet and exceed all key performance metrics including but not limited to daily call and sales activities, pipeline creation, lead handling response time and quality SLA’s, lead & opportunity conversion rates.
- Become sales-certified on the complete range of Poly audio, video and network system products; be able to articulate their features & benefits.
- Maintain accurate & reliable account, lead, and pipeline data in Salesforce.com.
- Accurate forecasting and hygiene of your pipeline.
- 0-2 years’ sales experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment with a proven track record of successful achievement against regional quota and productivity metrics
- Proven ability to engage in meaningful sales conversations with all levels of management and technical professionals
- B2B experience in developing a pipeline, building new accounts and increasing sales in existing accounts
- Aptitude for acquiring selling skills and technical product knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technology experience
- Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Discover.Org
- Bachelor’s Degree
What do we have to offer?Joining a fun and supportive global team, going through a journey of change and globalization, truly making an impact on Poly’s success in the future.
Joining a community that sets high standards, actively supports personal and professional development, and strives to provide an optimal work life balance.
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
To all recruitment agencies: Poly does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Poly employees or any other company location. Poly is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.