Signalling Automated Systems Test Engineer
Date: Dec 22, 2020
Location:Stockholm, STM, SE
Signalling Automated Systems Test Engineer-TRCS-SEST02391391
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Signalling Automated Systems Test Engineer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Stockholm or Hässleholm, Sweden.
As a Signalling Automated Systems Test Engineer, you will be part of a highly qualified design team directly connected with System, Safety, Software and Hardware Engineers to develop one of the most successful Bombardier Transportation products in the world. We develop embedded systems using the latest industrial technology and standards in order to guarantee the flow of trains, the people safety and system integrity. All our products undergo extensive testing in both lab and field. You will be responsible for verifying our products throughout their development and life cycle.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design Test Equipment for Test Automation.
- Execute and define Test Cases during the design phase, resolve issues together with the Hardware, Software and System Engineers.
- Execute the final Tests for formal Verification.
- Create Test Specifications from Product Requirements and write Test Reports.
- Support the development during the design phase by reviewing the requirements on testability and function based on your experience.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering. (Preferably Electrical, Computer Science, Applied Physics or similar)
- Experience within test or design and development from either a similar position or newly graduated through university projects and internships.
- Experience in testing systems including integrated hardware and software. Use of measuring instruments i.e. oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers, signal generators, etc.
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems, understanding schematics and layouts of embedded Hardware.
- Good knowledge in programming within C, Python, and knowledge of Matlab, Labview or similar.
- Experience from similar industries with safety applications, (automotive, industrial or aerospace) is an advantage.
- Experience with test automation, Climate, EMC or Vibration Tests is considered a plus.
- English and Swedish at a fluent level are mandatory for this role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Primary Location: SE-STM-Stockholm
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 23.11.2020, 7:11:07 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Segment: Genetics, Engineer, Electrical, Systems Engineer, Science, Engineering, Automotive